Obama is Unaccomplished and Inexperienced
- Zero executive experience, zero military experience
- No major Federal legislative accomplishments
- Ran for President after only one year in office as U.S. Senator
- Was wrong about Iraq ‘surge’ strategy; France’s President calls Obama’s Iran policy “naïve”; idea to sit with foreign dictators without preconditions is dangerous
Obama has Extreme Liberal Record and Positions
- National Journal rated Obama the most liberal U.S. Senator in 2007
- Anti-taxpayer big spender: Americans for Tax Reform - 0% rating, Citizens Against Government Waste - 13%
- Pro-higher taxes: Voted 94 times in 4 short years for higher taxes. Obama in the past year has proposed higher payroll taxes, higher income taxes, and raising capital gains taxes.
- Supports pork and earmarks for special interests: Steered $1 billion in earmarks to
; supports Federal funding for ACORN. Illinois
- Big spender: Proposes $800 billion in new spending for next 4 years
- Open borders, pro-amnesty: Federation for American Immigration Reform - 0% Support US Border Patrol - 8%
- Opposes 2nd A gun rights: NRA “F” rating, supported DC gun ban, Gun Owners of America - 0%
- Weak on law and order: Voted in IL against death penalty for gangland murderers.
- Pro-abortion extremist: Voted against Born-alive Infant Protection Act (to stop infanticide); Supports taxpayer-funded abortions and voted against partial-birth abortion bans; NARAL 100% rating.
- Voted against Domestic Drilling offshore and in ANWR.
- Wants to appoint liberal activist Judges to legislate liberal social policy from the bench. Liberal ratings: ACLU - 83%, NEA – 100%.
Obama’s radical, extremist and corrupt associations
- Obama called Rev Jeremiah Wright, of Trinity UCC, a Black Liberation Theology church, his mentor and attended Trinity UCC for 20 years.
- Obama spent $100 million with radical William Ayers on failed radical education ideas and sat with him on boards of leftwing foundations
- Obama worked with ACORN to sue banks to relax lending, a factor in initiating subprime lending that led to the current housing crisis
- Obama got a sweetheart deal on his
home with help from convicted influence peddler Tony Rezko. Rezko gave Obama $250,000 in contributions and got millions in Government grants that Obama helped obtain for him. Chicago
Fire the Democratic Leaders
End the Democrat Majority in Congress
The current Democrat majority in Congress is bad for the country
· Since Democrat Nancy Pelosi became speaker in 2006, the price of oil rose, the stock market fell, unemployment rose, and the economy has sputtered.
· Democrat threats and passage of tax increases, and their attacks on businesses and energy producers have taken a toll on the economy.
· The Democrat Congress has spent over $1 trillion and counting on bailouts this year alone. Spending has increased 12% this year, faster than ever.
· They broke promises to cut earmarks - instead they increased them.
· Pork barrel spending has skyrocketed, e.g., $200 billion farm bill. Special interest giveaways are rampant, like the 'alternative energy bill' that had a hidden $1 billion gift to trial lawyers.
· The Democrats have been drill-nowhere do-nothing on domestic energy opposing the opening up off offshore drilling to reduce energy imports.
· Democrats prevented oversight of Fannie Mae in 2005, which could have prevented the housing bubble.
Obama plus Democrat control in Congress will be worse
- Job-killing and economy-harming “cap and trade” regulations on CO2.
- Special interest giveaways. For trial lawyers: Repealing tort reform. For abortion providers: “Freedom of Choice” act that will bring back taxpayer-funding of abortions. For ACORN – channeling ‘bailout’ money to activists.
- Federal Government health-care takeover, adding mandates, increasing costs, shifting millions from private healthcare into Government plans.
- Bailouts, giveaways, and spending increases without end!
- Higher taxes that will kill jobs and harm the economy – Obama’s tax plan is no ‘tax cut’ at all, but a massive increase in Government transfer payments (welfare mislabeled as a ‘tax cut’) combined with $100 billion in higher taxes. Marginal tax rates go up to the highest levels in 20 years.
- Attacks on free speech: "fairness doctrine" to end talk radio
- Undermining workers and employer rights with ‘compulsory arbitration, and ending the secret ballot for union elections (“check card”).
- Undermining traditional marriage by repealing Defense of Marriage Act.
- Social Security benefits and drivers licenses for illegal aliens.
- Inciting voter fraud by passing same-day registration, stopping picture ID for voting, allowing felons to vote.
Democrat control of our Federal Government will be bad for
DEFEAT ALL DEMOCRATS!