Thanks to the very same liberal media, few Americans have the slightest idea who Barack Obama really is, what he really stands for... or how he actually got where he is today.
Well, that's about to change. And not a moment too soon.
I'm Tom Winter, Editor-in-Chief of HUMAN EVENTS, America's conservative newspaper. On my desk is a copy of a new book titled The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media's Favorite Candidate.
Written by crack investigative reporter David Freddoso, The Case Against Barack Obama is so revealing, so jam-packed with facts that the liberal media have done their best to suppress, that I'm convinced it could affect the 2008 presidential election the way Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry did in 2004.
But time is short. Conservatives and other patriotic Americans must get The Case Against Barack Obama into their hands right now -- and start spreading the word immediately.
In your FREE copy of The Case Against Barack Obama, you'll discover:
- The corrupt Chicago Machine politician who "made a U.S. senator" out of Barack Obama -- and how he did it.
- Payback: How Obama intervened to keep the Chicago Machine in power while he was a U.S. senator.
- How he won his first election by having his lawyers knock his opponents off the ballot on technicalities.
- His vocal support for a grotesque "infanticide bill" that was too extreme even for Nancy Pelosi.
- How his wife's salary tripled the year he became a senator and started earmarking funds to her employer.
- How Obama has repeatedly steered legislation to pay off campaign donors.
- "I've never done any favors for him," says Obama about convicted developer Tony Rezko. Oh, but he has...
- And much more!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
David Freddoso, The Case Against Barack Obama
Looking for a book Obama that tells you everything the media never wanted you to hear? David Freddoso, The Case Against Barack Obama may be the book for you. Normally I chuck email solicitations, but this Human Events subscription offer may be an exception. They are offering this timely book for free: